The Canna Machine podcast is all about the CBD and Canna industry. It covers the stories of brands, campaigners, legislation and more.
The aim is to keep things down to earth, conversational and hopefully entertaining. The main format will be interviews and reporting of various guests from the industry.
In the first episodes you’ll meet people like Taylor Blake from the Emerald Cup in Santa Rosa, Patrick Gillett from the Hempen co-operative in Oxfordshire, Rebekah Shaman from the British Hemp Association.
You’ll also hear from EU lobbyists such as Lorenza Romanese from EIHA, civil rights activists like Clark French from the United Patients Alliance (UPA) and Phil Monk from ‘We The Undersigned’ (WTU). Some of these folks battle some quite serious illnesses, but they still find the time and energy to campaign for the right to grow, as well as cannabis prescriptions on the NHS.
The podcast will also introduce you to seeds sellers from Spain and you can hear about Cannabis laws in Europe as well as find out about compliance.
Who should listen to this podcast?
Anybody who is interested in what is going on in the world of CBD, the cannabis industry, legislation or cannabis activism.
Whether you’re working in the industry, run a business or are thinking of starting one. Or if you’re interested in how the laws are changing and affecting people in the UK in respect to Cannabis – hopefully there’s something for you here!
The length of the podcasts will typically be no longer than 20-25 minutes. This keeps things focused, so you get the best bits.
About Gary C
Forty-something guy based in the UK. Started out life working in design and internet marketing. Ran websites, worked with lots of companies. Likes music, guitars and travel.
Canna Machine is a weekly podcast meeting people from the CBD and Canna industry, finding out about brands, campaigns and tracking legal changes in the industry.
By the time you read this, there will be a bunch of Canna Machine episodes already up on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcast etc. If you like the podcast then it would be great if you hit the subscribe button or rate and review.
And until next time…
- Canna Machine is an independent podcast providing information about the UK CBD and Canna industry.
- The show covers a range of topics from product developments to events. From campaigners to industry stories.
- Canna Machine focuses on news and information related to the UK Canna and CBD market.
- If you have any news you’d like to share please click here.
- We share news, events and opinion from a range of people in and around the industry. From product launches from international brands to the stories of campaigners and advocates.
- Canna Machine shall not be held liable for medical claims made by third party individuals or organisations. CBD/ Cannabidiol products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Information provided on this website is not meant as a substitute for information from professional health care practitioners.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase CBD products in the UK. The information on our website is intended to provide general information regarding CBD products and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction.